It is My Privileged Experience... - Saturday, August 6, 2011

I consider living in Bonita Springs a privilege.  I moved to Naples in 1984 and fell in love immediately. When I moved to Bonita Springs, I thought I'd find myself regularly returning to Naples because it was far more established, more sophisticated.
What I came to experience was much different.  With the advent of the Coconut Mall, some of the state's best road systems & city plan, convenience to beach, ease and proximity to airport & I75, frankly its rare I find a need to return to Naples.
My move to Bonita was largely inspired by love for and success in selling Colony Golf and Bay Club homes and high rises.  I wanted to live nearer to my business. 
The Colony buyers and sellers of homes have been very loyal to me.  I have dedicated my real estate practice to listing homes in The Colony Golf and Bay Club with a special focus on working with Colony buyers, as well.While I have a lots of experience in selling real estate in other areas, I feel we got the best gig going here in Bonita Springs! 
Understanding the high rise business is a bit different than single family homes.  Communicating how highly amenitized communities work, like The Colony, requires a special presentation to buyers and one lots of agents don't completely understand themselves.  How will they be able to "paint the picture" to the buyer? Agents like me are here to help these agents, too.
My observation is when a buyer who formerly only thought to purchase in Naples, actually experiences our Bonita Springs and particularly what The Colony has to offer in terms of privacy, private dining, golf, private beach park and tennis, all of which is situated curbside to the Bay and Gulf, this makes for a very privileged life.

0 comments - Add a comment

0 Comments:







Subscribe

Categories

Previous Posts

Just keeps getting better!
Never before have we had so few Colony houses for ...
Beyond the Price, What's It Going to Cost?
11th floor Florencia turnkey AND hurricane shutter...
Colony is Selling!
503 Turnkey Navona-won't last long...
The Best Reason to Sell Your Colony Home
Castella: A Rare Gem
Florencia's Newest Offering. Check It Out!
Great View-Great Price!

Archives

July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
June 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012